Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chapter 1

To me identity is something that everyone stuggles with at one point in there life because we are trying to figure out who we are and what we believe in. My identity is something that I admire the most because it gives freedom for you to be you with no outliers or restrictions. My identity is found in my Savior, Jesus Christ. He has molded every inch of me and knows me by name. In my identity I seek friendships that are close at heart. I am identified by Young Life, servant, smiles, baking, photography,life, music, family and friends.

Ephesian 2:10"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them."

Psalm 139:13-18 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.How precious to meare your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you."

Honestly, I am so blessed because of God and I love the journey he has for me even when I walk in the hardest or sweetest times in my life. Thank you Jesus (:

No comments:

Post a Comment